Sunday, May 14, 2006

To all Mom's - We wouldn't be here without you!

Thank you, Mom, for every pea-pickin' thing. You were someone to emulate and I know you did your absolute best through all those trying times that, yours truly, put you through. You'd be pleased to know that now I know what a joy parenting can be as well as how frustrating. How loving and how painful. I always thought of myself as a patient person. Ha! No more. Sometimes as a parent I find out just how short my fuse is. I now understand those times you barricaded yourself in the bathroom, crying in what must have been frustration. And I thought you were just afraid to show your emotions. You probably wanted to kill me or were wishing I'd run away! How and why do we push our parent's buttons so well and so frequently? Sorry about that, Mom! You were the best!

No comments: