Thursday, May 11, 2006

GRAMMAR GODDESS :-)

GRAMMAR GODDESS :-)
How handy. Someone to pose those niggling grammar questions to (darn dangling participles). I stumbled upon her blog and bet, now that I think of it, that there are other similar sites. I work at a small liberal arts college in the English Dept. and often get calls about how to say or do this or that with the English language (and other languages as well). Unless there happens to be professor available I dare not pretend to be an authority. Maybe I'll steer them in the Grammar Goddess's direction if they are computer savvy.
5/12/06 - I just noticed that the Goddess isn't in much so this might not be the best spot for one's grammar conundrums. Poked around a bit more on the web but haven't found the perfect spot yet. Will post a link if I do.

No comments: