Sunday, April 22, 2007

How Cool! Bookplates Galore @ My Home Library


Once again I've found something totally unexpected while looking for something else (isn't the internet great sometimes?). I've just finished reading Pat O'Shea's The Hounds of the Morrigan and was researching her works, etc. because I really enjoyed this book and wished that she'd written other stories (alas, no, not that I can find). Anyhoo, I ran across the My Home Library site where artists have created lovely, original bookplate designs that can be downloaded. A simple design by Joan Aiken is shown above (wouldn't this look great on a t-shirt?). The book reviews section of My Home Library has recommendations and reading suggestions by young and older readers. The Hounds of Morrigan was 6th on a young reader's list of castaway books. I agree with Sorcha; it's a great read!

No comments: