Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mosquito Ring Tone - It's true!

Old people can't hear it, at least this old person can't. But when I turned the volume up it actually hurt my teen's ears! Want to take a listen yourself? The tone can be downloaded at NPR.org and there's an interesting article to read while you're not hearing anything.

Invisible Ink

On a completely different note I ran across another bookseller's website, Invisible Ink, where ghost and haunting books are the focus. There's info on ghostly tours to take, books on ghosts and hauntings the world over and frightening fiction. I particularly liked the FAQ section, question 11, "Why should I buy from you"? The owner, Chris Woodyard, is working on a 7,000+ item bibliography of non-fiction ghost books. He tells you what to look for if you think a house is haunted and says he has the ability to see buildings and architectural features that no longer exist (that could be a bit disconcerting!).

No comments: